Sunday, May 3, 2009

Creamy Caesar Chicken Pasta

My friend made this for a baby shower she hosted a few weeks ago. I had to go back for seconds, but had to refrain from embarrassing myself by going back for thirds, ha!!! I asked her for the recipe so I could make it for our monthly Grace group tonight, and I am having a hard time not picking in it while it sits in a warm oven waiting to go! It's simple and satisfying and mmm, mmm good!

Creamy Caesar Chicken Pasta
(not sure what the official name of this recipe is=)

1 lb. bowtie pasta, cooked
3 boneless, skinless chicken breast- cut into bite size pieces
1-2 cups green peas, cooked (If Ryan had his way, these would be left out)
8 oz. package of mushrooms, sliced
1/2 large onion, chopped
1 Bottle *Ken's Creamy Caesar dressing
Shredded Parmesan Cheese

Generously salt and pepper chicken (I also used some garlic powder) and saute in a skillet with butter or olive oil.
Saute onions and mushrooms ( I added them to the same skillet after the chicken was more than half way done)
(Transfer to serving dish)
Add in peas and pasta and pour dressing over, mix well, and top with Parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment