Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An Easy Meal In One!

This is a great, super simple dinner I love to make when I'm not sure what we want and I don't feel like a lot of work. I got it from my Betty Crocker One Dish Meals Cookbook- it doesn't get any easier than this folks!!

Cajun Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables

Package of Pork tenderloin or even just pork loin
Cajun Seasoning
2-4 baking or Yukon gold potatoes
4 zucchini
1 onion
4 Tbs. butter, melted, or olive oil
dried thyme
salt

Heat oven to 425. Rub pork with Cajun seasoning. Place in ungreased jelly roll pan (large cookie sheet).
Cut potatoes and zucchini into bite size chunks. I like to chop my onion up into wedges- you may not use the whole onion. Arrange veggies around the pork. Drizzle butter or olive oil over them and sprinkle with thyme and salt.
Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 155 degrees (longer if using pork loin- probably at least 45 min). Loosely cover with foil and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve with veggie.

Grab yourself some crusty bread and you've got a satisfying and simple meal in one! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment