Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To Kick This Off

Okay, so I am starting this blog for a couple of reasons. I am not sure how good I will be at keeping up with it, but here was kind of my thinking- I get asked often for recipes and I am terrible about getting them to people- SO- I thought I could put them on this site and then just direct people here when they ask for recipes. Also, I thought it was a cool way to organize recipes- you can categorize them with labels, to make it easy to find what you want! I am hoping I can get some other family members to contribute as well.... We will see!

Oh and as far as my picture at the top goes- haha, this is not a familiar scene in our house, but I thought the pic was too cute and who knows, maybe someday it can happen here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment