Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ooey Gooey Good Chicken

I stole this recipe from another blogger's recipe blog. I wasn't sure what I thought really at first about the recipe, but after reading a lot of comments about how good it was I thought I would try it- I also gathered that it seems to be a fairly common dish that people make. We were not disappointed, it was really good!!! My favorite part is that it took literally five minutes to put together before throwing it in the oven. I also read it freezes well, I may make a batch to put in my freezer!

Swiss Stuffing Chicken

4 large chicken breasts
1- 6 oz. pack Swiss cheese (sliced)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup white wine
1 cup Herb Stuffing Mix
1/2 stick butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay chicken in buttered baking dish. Top with slices of Swiss. Mix together soup and wine and salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzled melted butter over. Bake for about 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment